Promote growth and improve the quality of fruit trees and vines
MYC 800 is a microbial product in the form of a wettable powder that contains 800 spores/gram of Rhizoglomus irregulare endomycorrhizae (previously known as Glomus intraradices), designed for use with fruit trees, vines and ornamental plants.
The microscopic fungi penetrate the plant's root cells and form a network of mycelial filaments. This symbiotic relationship (mycorrhiza) provides a number of benefits to the plant:
It strengthens the plants and makes them live longer: Better tolerance to environmental stress.
Increases the root surface area.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Formulation: wettable powder
- Storage: 24 months at room temperature
- Derogation number: EM006.I
- Suitable for use in organic agriculture in compliance with current regulations
- Applied to the soil, to the roots or mixed into the substrate (check the product label or ask your adviser)
MYCONNECT TECHNOLOGY® is a unique production method that enables you to achieve a better rate of root colonization and store products for longer.
- Better plant growth and increased yield.
- Improves stress tolerance.
- Selection: strain of Glomus intraradices with a high colonization capacity
- Activity: spores that germinate quickly for optimal colonization (spores vs. propagules)
- Viability: maintains optimal conditions during the production process for maximum viability
- Micronization: uniformity and dispersal of spores. Suitable for use with a sprinkler system
- Purity: lack of contamination
- Storage: improved storage (24 months)
800 spores/gram of the RH-1 strain of Rhizoglomus irregulare endomycorrhizae (previously known as Glomus intraradices)