A natural way to combat root disease in your crops
MYCOSTOP® contains a high concentration of Streptomyces K61, a soil Actinobacteria that is naturally found in peat moss and that was isolated by researchers at Lallemand Plant Care due to its fungicidal properties. It effectively prevents the development of a complex of root fungus that causes damping off and dieback in agricultural and horticultural crops ( Fusarium, Pythium and Phytophthora).
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Formulation: wettable powder
- Storage: it can be stored unopened for 12 months in a cool and dry place at a temperature lower than 8°C, and for 2 to 4 weeks at room temperature. Use immediately after opening.
- Derogation number: 9809P/B
- Suitable for use in organic agriculture in compliance with current regulations.
Modes of action
Mycostop is effective at combating a wide range of diseases that affect both seeds and soil, such as damping off, root disease and dieback (Fusarium, Phytophthora and Pythium).
Spores from the Streptomyces K61 strain of bacteria: 108 – 109 CFU/g
(CFU: Colony Forming Unit. Unit of measure for living microorganisms able to multiply)