RISE P Dual Tech
Increase yield and quality of harvests
RISE P Dual Tech is a wettable powder containing rhizosphere bacteria, which encourage plant growth and quickly multiply and colonize the root area, and a strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae LYCC yeast that has probiotic properties.
The PGPR produces enzymes that solubilize the phosphorus from inorganic and organic compounds in the soil and effectively stimulate root growth to increase the surface area for absorbing nutritional elements. The LYCC yeast enables the rhizosphere to be occupied by beneficial flora.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Formulation: wettable powder
- Derogation number: EM016.P
- Suitable for use in organic agriculture in compliance with current regulations
- Root application
- Increases crop yield
- Improves crop quality
- Promotes uniformity in crops
- Faster plant growth
The RISE P Dual Tech product was used on a crop of potatoes in the presence of Paul Lheureux, a polyculture farmer in Normandy (France).
>109 CFU/g of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens IT45 strain and LYCC prebiotic support