LALFIX Peat Pea & Lentil
Two-Strain Inoculant for Pea, Lentil & Faba Bean
LALFIX PEAT PEA & LENTIL is a high quality, dual-strain sterile powder peat inoculant that contains a sticking agent that aids in the adhesion of the inoculant to the seed. This product can be applied on the seed through a variety of application methods that suit the grower’s needs.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- LALFIX PEAT PEA & LENTIL is based on a sterile peat powder media which allows for an elevated delivery of Rhizobium cells directly to the seed. The concentration of the product is 1 x 109 viable cells per gram.
- LALFIX PEAT PEA & LENTIL contains two unique strains of Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae for balanced performance in a range of environments.
- LALFIX PEAT PEA & LENTIL contains a sticking agent, which means better adhesion to the seed putting more inoculant in the furrow.
- LALFIX PEAT PEA & LENTIL is applied to the seed without water. Therefore, there is no drying period. Refer to the product label for application instructions.
- LALFIX PEAT PEA & LENTIL can be used to double-inoculate first-year peas and lentils and peas and lentils seeded into fields with a lower carryover of background rhizobia. Applying LALFIX PEAT PEA & LENTIL with an in-furrow application of LALFIX SPHERICAL GRANULAR inoculant or LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL increases and diversifies the rhizobia available to the crop.
Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae 1 x 109 CFU/gram