Effective protection for your greenhouse plants with a biocontrol solution
PRESTOP is a concentration of mycelium and spores of Clonostachys rosea strain J1446, a fungus naturally found in soil that provides effective protection against a wide variety of plant diseases on greenhouses grown crops, particularly against root diseases on vegetable crops, herbs, and ornamental plants, against Botrytis on vegetable crops and cucumbers, against leaf spot disease on cucumber and also against gray mould on tomatoes, peppers and ornamental plants.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Formulation: wettable powder.
- Storage: Below + 8 °C.
- APPROVAL NUMBER: 13413 N (W1)
- Multiple properties
- Persistence: 3 to 4 weeks on foliage and 4 to 6 weeks in soil or plant substrate
- Effective protection against a wide variety of fungal diseases:
- Root diseases on vegetable crops, herbs and ornamental plants
- Botrytis gray mold on vegetable crops , cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and ornamental plants
- Leaf spot disease on cucumber
- Environmental profile:
- Suitable for use in organic agriculture in compliance with current regulations
- No impact on beneficial organisms (pollinators, beneficial insects, etc.)
- Absence of residue*
*active substances exempt from MRL are generally accepted in zero-residue specifications. Find out more information from your certification body.
- Spores and mycelium from the J1446 strain of Clonostachys rosea (formerly known as Gliocladium catenulatum) fungus at 2.108; CFU*/g (320 g/kg of active ingredient).
PRESTOP Approval number 13413 N (W1)
Composition: 2 x 108 CFU*/g (320 g/kg of Clonostachys rosea J1446).
Formulation: wettable powder. Product classification: unclassified – Contains Clonostachys rosea J1446.
Check the product label for authorized uses, dosages, conditions and restrictions of use.
DANSTAR FERMENT AG, Poststrasse 30, Zug CH-6300 Switzerland
Product for professionals: use plant protection products with caution. Always read the product label and information before use.