LALFIX Peat Chickpea
Dual-Strain Inoculant for Chickpeas
LALFIX PEAT CHICKPEA is a high quality, dual-action sterile powder peat inoculant that contains a sticking agent that aids in the adhesion of the inoculant to the seed. This product can be applied on the seed through a variety of application methods that suit the grower’s needs.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- LALFIX PEAT CHICKPEA is based on a sterile peat powder media which allows for an elevated delivery of Mesorhizobium ciceri cells directly to the seed. The concentration of the product is 1 x 109 viable cells per gram.
- LALFIX PEAT CHICKPEA contains two unique strains of Mesorhizobium ciceri for balanced performance in a range of environments.
- LALFIX PEAT CHICKPEA contains a sticking agent, which means better adhesion to the seed putting more inoculant in the furrow.
- LALFIX PEAT CHICKPEA is applied to the seed without water. Therefore, there is no drying period. Refer to the product label for application instructions.
- LALFIX PEAT CHICKPEA can be used to double-inoculate first-year garbanzo beans and garbanzo beans seeded into fields with a lower carryover of background rhizobia. Applying LALFIX PEAT CHICKPEA with an in-furrow application of LALFIX START GRANULAR inoculant increases and diversifies the rhizobia available to the crop.
Two unique strains of Mesorhizobium ciceri for balanced performance in a range of environments.
Mesorhizobium ciceri 1 x 109 CFU/gram
252 oz case (6 x 42 oz packets per case)
Application Rate: 2.8 oz per 100 lbs of seed Units Treated per Case: 9,000 lbs of seed