LALFIX START Spherical Pea & Lentil
Three-Strain Premium inoculant to fix nitrogen and increase phosphorus available in the rhizosphere
With its honeycomb structure maintaining the growth environment to protect and preserve the three unique strains of bacteria, LALFIX START GRANULAR offers unmatched performance, durability and ease-of-use. Once applied to the soil, the highly-efficient Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae strains will colonize the root promoting early nodulation and N fixation for better crop establishment and enhanced yields. Our proprietary, dual-action phosphorus solubilizer, Bacillus velezensis, contained within each granule, quickly colonizes the root system which allows for the newly available phosphorus to be efficiently taken up by the plant. In fact, the biological contained within LALFIX START GRANULAR is the University benchmark for increased phosphorus availability at all soil pH levels.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Consistent granule size
- Zero dust
- Granule durability
- Better flowability through application equipment
- Accurate inoculant placement
- Better bacteria survival
- Bacillus velezensis solubilizes phosphorus in 2 ways:
- Phytase action on organic phosphorus
- Organic acids action on mineral phosphorus
- Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae 1×108 CFU/g
- Bacillus velezensis 5×107 CFU/g