LALSTOP K61 WP
Fight effectively against damping-off and root or wilt diseases
LALSTOP K61 WP contains a high concentration of spores and mycelia of Streptomyces K61, a soil Actinobacteria that is naturally found in peat and that was isolated by researchers at Lallemand Plant Care due to its fungicidal properties. It is effective against root diseases such as Alternaria and Rhizoctonia causing damping off and against wilt and root diseases caused by Fusarium, Phytophthora and Pythium.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Formulation: wettable powder (WP)
- Storage: it can be stored unopened for 12 months in a cool and dry space at a temperature lower than 8°C, and for 2 to 4 weeks at room temperature. Use immediately after opening.
- Authorisation N° 1684 of 2018, MAPP N°18613 (Registration holder: Danstar Ferment AG).
- Suitable for use in organic agriculture in compliance with current regulations.
LALSTOP K61 WP can give effective control of a wide variety of plant pathogens:
- Damping-off caused by various fungi such as Alternaria and Rhizoctonia.
- Wilt and root diseases caused by Fusarium, Phytophthora and Pythium.
Spores and mycelia from the Streptomyces K61 strain of bacteria: 5.108 CFU/g