LALSTOP G46 WG
Fight effectively against above ground-diseases and root or base-rot diseases
LALSTOP® G46 WG contains a high concentration of mycelia and spores of Clonostachys rosea strain J1446, a naturally occurring soil fungus, selected for its capacity to control a range of very important crop diseases.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
LALSTOP G46 WG provides effective control on a wide range of plant diseases, against:
- Grey mould and stem cankers caused by Botrytis cinerea on grapes, leafy crops, tomatoes, peppers, cucurbits, ornamentals and soft fruit.
- Powdery mildews on vines and edible crops.
- Gummy stem blight caused by Didymella sp. on cucurbits.
- Damping-off and root or base rot diseases caused by Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium on vegetables, salads and ornamentals.
- Effective control of a wide variety of plant pathogens
- Compatible with most chemical pesticides for use in an Integrated Pest Management program
- Usable in organic farming
- No risk for resistance due to several modes of action
- Safe for growers, consumers, beneficial insects, and surrounding environment.
- Persistence of action : 3 to 4 weeks on aerial organs and 4 to 6 weeks in the soil and growing media
1 x 109 CFU*/g of Clonostachys rosea strain J1446
*CFU: Colony Forming Unit. Unit of measure for living microorganisms able to multiply