LALSTOP Contans WG
Gradually reduce the amount of sclerotia in contaminated plots
LALSTOP® Contans WG is a treatment based on a high concentration of Coniothyrium minitans strain CON/M/91-08, against sclerotia of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum and Sclerotinia minor causing severe economic losses to susceptible host plants (yield and quality): oilseed rape, peas, beans, lettuces, onions, carrots...
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- FORMULATION: wettable granules (WG)
- PACKAGING: 4, 12 and 20 kg (according country availability)
- 2 years at 4°C (freezing at -18°C is possible)
- 2 weeks at +20°C
- 3 weeks at t°C < +15°C
- Usable in organic farming
Following the application of LALSTOP® Contans WG, its incorporation into the soil allows the contained spores to make contact with the sclerotia. The germinating spores of C. minitans then penetrate these sclerotia through their germ tube (secretion of ß-1.3-glucanases) and produce a mycelium. This mycelium attacks and destroys the sclerotia within 6 to 12 weeks. Infected sclerotia are then unable to generate apothecia or produce mycelium of Sclerotinia spp.
Against sclerotia of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum and Sclerotinia minor causing severe economic losses to susceptible host plants (yield and quality): oilseed rape, peas, beans, lettuces, onions, carrots…
- Associated control: possible combination in the framework of programmes against Sclerotinia sp.
- Environmental profile:
- without residues
- without toxicological classification
- Flexibility of application: pre-planting/sowing, post-emergence or after harvest (on crop residues).
1.109 CFU*/g of Coniothyrium minitans strain CON/M/91-08.
*CFU: Colony Forming Unit. Unit of measure for living microorganisms able to multiply