LALSTOP Contans WG
Actively reduce the amount of sclerotia in contaminated topsoils
Protect your plants from sclerotia of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum and Sclerotinia minor. These fungi are responsible for white mold lesions causing crop wilting and death. causing severe economic losses. LALSTOP CONTANS WG significantly reduces the expression of symptoms on sensitive crops by reducing the level of inoculum in contaminated topsoils.Targeted pests:
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
MODES OF ACTION
Following the application of LALSTOP CONTANS WG, its incorporation into the soil allows the contained spores to make contact with the sclerotia.
The germinating spores of C. minitans CON/M/91-08 then penetrate these sclerotia through their germ tube (secretion of ß-1.3-glucanases) and produce a mycelium.
This mycelium attacks and destroys the sclerotia. Infected sclerotia are then unable to generate apothecia or produce mycelium of Sclerotinia spp.
- Dry Edible Beans
*Please see product label for full list of registered crops.
• Based on a naturally occurring fungus that is safe to growers, consumers, beneficial insects, and the surrounding environment.
• Flexibility of application: Pre-planting/planting or after harvest (on crop residues).
• Compatible with most IPM programs.
• No known risks for resistance due to multiple modes of action.
• Eco-Cert and Pro-Cert Certified Product
Coniothyrium minitans, strain CON/M/91-08…..5.0%
Contains a minimum of 1.0 x 109 CFU/g