LALSTOP G46 WG
Biological and Natural Alternative to Chemical Control
LALSTOP® G46 WG is an EPA-registered biological fungicide used in the production of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and ornamentals. It is a naturally occurring soil fungus that contains mycelium and spores of the Gliocladium catenulatum strain J1446 that controls a range of crop diseases.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
LALSTOP G46 WG provides effective control on a wide range of plant diseases, including:
- Gray Mold and Stem Canker caused by Botrytis cinerea on a large variety of fruit and vegetable crops such as tomato, pepper, cucumber, lettuce, herbs and ornamentals
- Gummy Stem Blight caused by Didymella bryoniae on cucurbit crops such as cucumber and melons
- Damping-Off and Crown and Root Rot diseases caused by Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora and Fusarium species on a broad range of vegetable, herb and ornamental crops
- Wilt Diseases caused by Fusarium and Verticillium species on major fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops
- Charcoal Rot caused by Macrophomina phaseolina on crops such as strawberry and sweet potato.
- Effective control of a wide variety of plant pathogens
- Compatible with most chemical pesticides for use in an Integrated Pest Management program
- No risk for resistance due to several modes of action
- Safe for growers, consumers, beneficial insects, and surrounding environment.
1 x 109 Gliocladium catenulatum strain J1446