EPA Registered Bioinsecticide
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
LALGUARD AZA is an EPA registered (EPA Registration No. 64137-14), botanical insecticide applied by microinjection or used as a foliar spray in urban forest markets. The active ingredient, azadirachtin, is derived from the neem tree and is an insect growth regulator. It is not a neonicotinoid or from the avermectin family of pesticides. LALGUARD AZA can be used in multiple injection systems, making it a versatile addition to your IPM program.
- Compatible with multiple injection systems
- Shelf life of 12 months
- Easier storage requirements (no refrigeration required)
- Improved translocation and persistence within the tree allowing for a lower dose rate and competitive price point
- Provides multi-year efficacy on invasive insects such as emerald ash borer and scale
- A botanical alternative to conventional insecticides
- When used as labeled, poses minimal risk to applicators, pollinators, soil, and aquatic environments
*Refer to the product label for a complete list of insects and application instructions.