Increase the vigor and growth of your plants
LALRISE® PRIME is a one-step system that provides a convenient and robust inoculant containing bio-encapsulated spores of a carefully selected and versatile endomycorrhiza strain, allowing optimal on-seed survival. It was specially formulated and developed for bulk treatment by seed processors or on-farm applications. The micron-sized powder formulation allows for uniform and optimal adhesion to the seeds and reduced dust-off of the product in your daily operations. LALRISE PRIME active ingredient connects to the root system and forms an extensive underground network of hyphal fi laments, which act as extensions to reach beyond the rhizosphere area. It increases plant absorption capacity (water, macro- and micro-nutrients), drought tolerance, overall crop quality and yield potential in crop rotations.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
How it works
LALRISE PRIME efficiently connects to the root system and forms an extensive underground network of filaments, which act as extensions reaching out for nutrients and water beyond the rhizosphere. In addition, it establishes a connection with the surrounding high density crops that have been colonized and creates an amplifying effect which expands the network and multiplies the benefits.
Powered by MYCONNECT®
The MYCONNECT® Technology seal ensures compliance with quality standards from our unique mycorrhizae production system. MYCONNECT® uses a proprietary yeast fraction, acting to enhance the efficacy of the mycorrhiza active ingredient. It provides:
- Superior quality and efficiency
- More homogeneity and better diffusion of spores at the root level
- Better shelf-life and no contamination
- Higher rate of root colonization (RCUs)1
The best root colonization
The mycorrhiza strain produced with MYCONNECT® has demonstrated its superiority for effectively colonizing plant roots.
Repeated trials have been conducted against other major producers of mycorrhiza in North America showing a root colonization rate up to 25% higher.
- Increases yields and growth
- Improves nutrients and water absorption
- Increases tolerance to drought
- Maximizes plant survivate rate
- Faster and stronger roots establishment
- Better soil structure to prevent erosion
- Benefits transferable in crop rotation
- Easy one-step application
- Provides optimal on-seed survival and extended shelf-life
- Allows uniform adhesion on seeds
- Reduces dust-off in day-to-day operations
- Compatible with all Rhizobia inoculants
Contains a minimum of 2,000 viable spores/g of Rhizophagus irregularis
(ex.: alfalfa, clovers, grasses, legumes and seed mixes)
Batch system: This method can provide repeated application of LALRISE PRIME with a potential reduction of calibration time. In batch seed mixing systems, the seed is first loaded into the mixer. The proper amount of powder is then added to the operating mixer and blended until the seed is uniformly coated.
Continuous system: This method requires initial calibration of seed flow and LALRISE PRIME delivery, combined with periodic verification. Standard continuous seed treating equipment can be modified to provide an adapted treating system. LALRISE PRIME is metered into the auger mixing chamber to provide uniform application.