LALSTOP G46 WG
Biological and Natural Alternative to Chemical Control
LALSTOP® G46 WG is an EPA-registered biological fungicide used in the production of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and ornamentals. It is a naturally occurring soil fungus that contains mycelium and spores of the Clonostachys rosea strain J1446 that controls a range of crop diseases.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
LALSTOP G46 WG provides effective control on a wide range of plant diseases, including:
- Gray Mold and Stem Canker caused by Botrytis cinerea on a large variety of fruit and vegetable crops such as tomato, pepper, cucumber, lettuce, herbs and ornamentals
- Gummy Stem Blight caused by Didymella bryoniae on cucurbit crops such as cucumber and melons
- Damping-Off and Crown and Root Rot diseases caused by Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora and Fusarium species on a broad range of vegetable, herb and ornamental crops
- Wilt Diseases caused by Fusarium and Verticillium species on major fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops
- Charcoal Rot caused by Macrophomina phaseolina on crops such as strawberry and sweet potato.
- Effective control of a wide variety of plant pathogens
- Compatible with most chemical pesticides for use in an Integrated Pest Management program
- No risk for resistance due to several modes of action
- Safe for growers, consumers, beneficial insects, and surrounding environment.
1 x 109 Clonostachys rosea strain J1446
Take advantage of the combined application of our products to increase potential benefits.
Better control of Botrytis
Combining LALSTOP G46 WG and LALSTIM OSMO increases the active ingredient colonization speed for faster and more efficient control of Botrytis.