LALFIX Liquid Pea & Lentil
Dual-Strain Liquid Inoculant for Pea & Lentil
LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL contains two strains of Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae selected for enhanced performance and competitiveness in pea, lentil and faba bean production. These strains are known to nodulate pea, lentil and faba bean roots and fix atmospheric nitrogen in a symbiotic relationship with the plant.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL can be applied on-seed or in-furrow.
- LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL in-furrow delivers a large quantity of Rhizobium directly to the soil. The use rate for in-furrow application is 15 fluid ounces of LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL per acre.
- In-furrow application in a 1 x 200 unit case of LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL will treat 28 acres of peas and lentils.
- Apply the inoculant in-furrow with a minimum of 10 US gallons of clean, non-chlorinated water per acre and calibrate the delivery mechanism accordingly.
- Lallemand Plant Care recommends using an on-seed inoculant along with an in-furrow application of LALFIX START Granular inoculant to increase the rhizobia available to the crop. Application rate of LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL in-furrow should be increased if this is the sole form of inoculant.
8 x 108 viable Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae cells per ml