LALRISE SHINE DS
Improves seedling vigor and plant growth
LALRISE® SHINE DS is a dry seed treatment. It combines the performance of Pizazz® seed finisher along with Lallemand’s proprietary technology. This plant growth-promoting microbe (PGPM) increases crop establishment through improved root vigor and nutrient availability. Ultimately, LALRISE® SHINE DS solubilizes phosphorus from organic and inorganic reservoirs, which promotes growth in young plants and increases root mass, crop homogeneity and yields.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
The Bacillus velezensis bacteria contained in LALRISE® SHINE DS multiply and quickly colonize the rhizosphere by feeding on root exudates. In return, this bacteria population brings several benefits to the plants:
- Stimulating the start-up of young plants
- Improving soil exploration by roots, allowing better nutrient and water uptake
- Enhancing the productivity of plants, allowing better growth, yield, and quality
POSITIONING FOR PERFORMANCE:
- Help managing crop input investments when carefully striving to optimize return with agronomic choices.
- Enhance phosphorous fertility performance when crop fertilizer inputs are limited.
- Allow better access phosphorous reserves tied up in soils as a result of high or low soil pH levels.
- Evenly coats seed with the microorganism
- Enhances cosmetic appearance
- Significantly reduces dust off
- Optimizes seed flow and plants more accurately
5 x 109 Bacillus velezensis CFU/g