LALFIX Peat Soybean
Two-Strain Inoculant for Soybeans
LALFIX Peat Soybean is a high quality, dual-action sterile powder peat inoculant that contains a sticking agent that aids in the adhesion of the inoculant to the seed. This product can be applied on the seed through a variety of application methods that suit the grower’s needs.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- LALFIX Peat Soybean is based on a sterile peat powder media which allows for an elevated delivery of Bradyrhizobium elkanii cells directly to the seed. The concentration of the product is 4 x 109 viable cells per gram.
- LALFIX Peat Soybean contains two unique strains of Bradyrhizobium elkanii for early and aggressive nodulation as well as balanced performance in a range of environments. Bradyrhizobium elkanii has a globally-tested footprint within Lallemand Plant Care. Lallemand Plant Care is utilizing Bradyrhizobium elkanii strains to bring soybean growers an innovative product with higher rhizobia survival and competitiveness – ultimately leading to enhanced nodulation, early vigor and higher soybean yields.
- LALFIX Peat Soybean contains a sticking agent, which means better adhesion to the seed putting more inoculant in the furrow.
- LALFIX Peat Soybean is applied to the seed without water. Therefore, there is no drying period. Refer to the product label for application instructions.
- LALFIX Peat Soybean can be used to double-inoculate first-year soybeans and soybeans seeded into fields with a lower carryover of background rhizobia. Applying LALFIX Peat Soybean with an in-furrow application of LALFIX START Granular inoculant or BYSI-N liquid inoculant increases and diversifies the rhizobia available to the crop.
Bradyrhizobium elkanii 4 x 109 CFU/gram