LALFIX Peat Dry Beans
Dual-Strain Inoculant for Dry Beans
LALFIX PEAT DRY BEAN is a high quality, dual-action sterile powder peat inoculant that contains a sticking agent that aids in the adhesion of the inoculant to the seed. This product can be applied on the seed through a variety of application methods that suit the grower’s needs.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- LALFIX PEAT DRY BEAN is based on a sterile peat powder media which allows for an elevated elivery of Rhizobium tropici directly to the seed. The concentration of the product is 1×109 viable cells per gram.
- LALFIX PEAT DRY BEAN contains two unique strains of Rhizobium tropici for balanced performance in a range of environments.
- LALFIX PEAT DRY BEAN contains a sticking agent which means better adhesion to the seed putting more inoculant in the furrow.
- LALFIX PEAT DRY BEAN is applied to the seed without water. Therefore, there is no drying period. Refer to the product label for application instructions.
- LALFIX PEAT DRY BEAN can be used to double-inoculate first-year dry beans and dry beans seeded into fields with a lower carryover of background rhizobia.
Rhizobium tropici 1×109 CFU/gram