LALFIX Liquid Pea & Lentil
Two-Strain Liquid Inoculant for Pea & Lentil
LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL contains two strains of Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae selected for enhanced performance and competitiveness in Pea & Lentil production. These strains are known
to nodulate pea and lentil roots and fix atmospheric nitrogen in a symbiotic relationship with the plant.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL can be applied on-seed or in-furrow.
- LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL in-furrow delivers a large quantity of Rhizobium directly to the soil. The use rate for in-furrow application is 15 fluid ounces of LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL per acre.
- A 1 x 200 unit case of LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL applied in-furrow will treat 28 acres of peas and lentils.
- Apply the inoculant in-furrow with a minimum of 10 US gallons of clean, non-chlorinated water per acre and calibrate the delivery mechanism accordingly.
- Lallemand Plant Care recommends using an on-seed inoculant along with an in-furrow application of LALFIX START Granular inoculant to increase the rhizobia available to the crop. Application rate of LALFIX LIQUID PEA & LENTIL in-furrow should be increased if this is the sole form of inoculant.
8 x 108 viable Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae cells per ml