LALFIX START Spherical Pulses
MULTI-ACTION PREMIUM PULSES GRANULAR INOCULANT
With its high porosity structure maintaining the growth environment to protect and preserve the two unique strains of rhizobia, LALFIX® START SPHERICAL Pulses offers unmatched performance, durability and ease-of-use.
Our proprietary, dual-action phosphorus solubilizer, Bacillus velezensis, contained within each granule, quickly colonizes the root system allowing for newly available phosphorus to be efficiently taken up by the plant. In fact, the biological contained within LALFIX® START SPHERICAL Pulses is the benchmark for increased phosphorus availability at all soil pH levels. Once applied to the soil, the highly efficient bacteria will colonize the root promoting early nodulation and N fixation for better crop establishment and enhanced yields.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Bioengineered Spherical Granule Carrier
- Market leading multi-strain granular inoculant with superior handling & application
- Eliminate downtime – Virtually dust free and no bridging, regardless of equipment manufacturer
- Increased rhizobium titer for a longer duration – Unique new proprietary carrier for rhizobium leading to increased rhizobia carrying capacity
- Lighter product which is easy to handle and apply – Reduced bulk density leading to superior coverage in the soil
Vigorous Multi-Species Dual-Strain Combo For Nitrogen Fixation
- 2 new unique strains for each species of rhizobium for superior N fixation in pulses – global exclusivity
- Strain 1 – Highest N production per nodule
- Strain 2 – Increased nodule count per plant
- Now registered on Faba Beans
Contains Lallemand’s Novel Bacillus velezensis
- Unique new organism offering early season plant vigor benefits and dual-action P solubilization across a wider range of soil pH levels then any other inoculant on the market
- Robust Plant Growth Promotor – Quickly & aggressively colonizes root system leading to increased early season vigor and seedling development
- NEW Level of Phosphorous Solubilization – Allows efficient access to P solubilization across much wider pH ranges – both organic and inorganic P, unlike any other inoculant on the market. Outperformed over 1800 different microorganisms in acidic and alkali soils. – B. velezensis = gold standard in P solubilization in North America.
- 7.5 x 107 Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar viciae CFU/gram
- 7.5 x 107 Mezorhizobium ciceri CFU/gram
- 5 x 107 Bacillus velezensis CFU/gram
- 31.5 lbs per cu. ft., 0.505 kg/L
- 27 lbs (12.2 kg) per bag (10 ac/bag @ 10” row spacing)
- 432 lbs (196 kg) per tote (160 ac/bag @ 10” row spacing)
- Faba bean