LALFIX START Spherical Soybean
Multi-Strain Premium inoculant to fix nitrogen and increases phosphorus available in the rhizosphere
With its high porosity structure maintaining the growth environment to protect and preserve the two unique strains of rhizobia, LALFIX START SPHERICAL Granule offers unmatched performance, durability and ease-of-use. Our proprietary, dual-action phosphorus solubilizer, Bacillus velezensis, contained within each granule, quickly colonizes the root system which allows for the newly available phosphorus to be efficiently taken up by the plant. In fact, the biological contained within LALFIX START SPHERICAL Granule is the benchmark for increased phosphorus availability at all soil pH levels.
Once applied to the soil, the highly-efficient bacteria will colonize the root promoting early nodulation and N fixation for better crop establishment and enhanced yields.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Better flowability through application equipment
- Consistent granule size
- Zero dust
- Accurate inoculant placement
- Better bacteria survival
- Granule durability
- Bacillus velezensis solubilizes phosphorus in 2 ways:
- Phytase action on organic phosphorus
- Organic acids action on mineral phosphorus
- Bradyrhizobium elkanii 1×108 CFU/g
- Bacillus velezensis 5×107 CFU/g